A time to...
- heal the heart
- release tension
- the taste of summer is bitter
- brussel sprouts, leafy greens,
broccoli, parsley, cucumber,
- cook by quick stir fry
- light miso soup
In summer your body is...
- directing your energy outwards
- using taste as the dominant sense
- aware of itself at its fullest extent
Things to think about...
- heart time is 11am to 1pm
- keep cool by eating veggie in season
- expanding your horizons
"I believe that the very purpose of our life is to see happiness" - The Dalai Lama