Susan is a fully qualified YTAA instructor with over 11 years teaching experience and holds diplomas with Ryoho Yoga & Qi Yoga.
Susan has also completed the following courses:
- Level 1 Colour Alignment course
- Introductory Course to Meditation & Mindfulness Practice with Northern Beaches Meditation Centre – August 2012
- Children's Foundation Teacher Training Course – October 2012
- Yoga Therapy For Children – November 2012
- Children's Advanced Teacher Training Course – November 2012
- Eoin Finn Blissology Yoga Teacher Alignment Course – April 2013
- Eoin Finn Blissology Work Shop – April 2013
- Donna Farhi 5 day Yoga Intensive – The Heart Aroused – October 2013
- Three Day Love Food Course with Lou Markstrom – September 2014
- Australian Red Cross - First Aid (renewed every 3 years)
- Australian Red Cross - CPR (renewed every year)
- Ryoho Fasting Retreat
- Ryoho Heart Retreat
- Ryoho Spring Retreat
- Ryoho Winter Retreat
I was very fortunate to be able to do an Intensive Oki-Do Yoga class with Masayuki Niitsuma from Tokyo, Japan. When he next visits Australia I hope to put a small personalised group together...
My goal is to inspire & educate & bring better health, well being, happiness, love and harmony into our bodies & minds.
Susan's vision is to assist each participant's own journey to improved health through yoga and good nutrition.
Working with Children Certification